- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
A modern, end-terrace mews cottage, converted from part of the old school house, only five minutes' walk from the beautiful beach in the popular Anglesey village of Trearddur Bay.
This traditional Trearddur Bay cottage has been fully renovated to provide comfortable, welcoming accommodation with two bright bedrooms and a light, airy living area, perfect for a coastal getaway or romantic break.
The fantastic stretch of sandy beach close to this Trearddur Bay cottage has something for everybody to enjoy; the great sea conditions make the beach ideal for sailing and swimming, and for those who want to try something different, many other outdoor pursuits are available in the village.
Cafés, restaurants, shops and pubs are only a short walk away from this lovely Trearddur Bay cottage, while the local golf club, birdwatching and cliff walks at South Stack Lighthouse are easily accessible.
For a great day out, NT's Plas Newydd and Beaumaris Castle are on the island.
Alternatively, discover Snowdonia, Conwy and Caernarfon castles, a little further afield.
A welcoming Trearddur Bay cottage, perfect for that seaside holiday.
Two double bedrooms. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with well-equipped fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, library of DVDs and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden, front and rear patio areas with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: There is an access path leading to other cottages in the terrace that runs between the cottage and garden at the rear
- Note: Anglesey Sailing Weeks commencing 01st, 08th, 15th and 22nd August 2015 are charged at £750.
About the location
Holyhead 2 miles.
Trearddur Bay is situated on the western shore of Holy Island. It’s truly beautiful - a great sweep of low grassy coastline indented with rocky coves and fine sandy beaches (European Blue Flag). Watersports, bathing, sailing and windsurfing are the main activities in the summer months and golfers will enjoy the excellent Holyhead 18 hole links golf course. It’s a great place for nature lovers with renowned birdwatching at the South Stack Lighthouse RSPB Reserve and lots of rock pools and cliff top walks to explore. There are shops, pubs and restaurants in Trearddur Bay itself and nearby Holyhead offers a wider range of amenities, including a very good leisure centre, an interesting harbour front, a marina, the world’s second longest breakwater and exciting day trips to Dublin on the ferry. A great location with plenty to see and do!