- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Quietly situated beside the owner's picturesque woodland garden is this delightful, single-storey holiday cottage, on the edge of the lovely Wiltshire town of Warminster. This charming Warminster cottage offers a romantic getaway for couples wishing to escape the hustle and bustle which a hectic life can bring. The light and airy open plan living area of this cottage in Warminster benefits from a cosy woodburning stove, perfect for curling up after your adventurous day out. The private wraparound patio of your Warminster holiday cottage offers you the chance to while away lovely sunny evenings or stroll around the owner's 2-acre woodland garden, listening to the array of birdsong over the gentle sounds of the waterfall from the sparkling stream which trickles through the garden. This Warminster holiday cottage lies conveniently close to the Longleat estate, which boasts beautiful gardens, and a magnificent house and safari park. The historic cities of both Bath and Salisbury are an easy drive from this Warminster holiday cottage, with Stonehenge and Avebury, Shaftesbury, Stourhead and Lacock Abbey all easily accessible. A perfect, cosy Warminster holiday base at any time of the year.
All ground floor. One king-size double bedroom. Wet room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with single sofa bed and woodburning stove, with oak flooring throughout.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove in sitting area
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD recorder and player, radio, iPod dock
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- 4 adult mountain bikes available
- Private patio with furniture
- Shared lawned and wooded garden
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 5 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Babes-in-arms and children over 10 welcome
- Note: This property has wheelchair access.
About the location
Frome 7.6 miles.
The delightful Wiltshire market town of Warminster can be found to the south west of Salisbury Plain, at the head of the lush Wylye Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Well known for its military connections, the old charm of the town centre has been preserved, where you can still find quaint houses and inns built from the local Chilmark and Bath stone. Nearby there are lovely walks in abundance, whilst no visit to this area would be complete without exploring the stunning house, gardens and safari park at Longleat. Alternatively, visits to the magnificent cities of Bath and Salisbury, or sites of Stourhead and Stonehenge are not to be missed. This lovely area is full of surprises, providing a great base for your excursions.