- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
A lovely 19th century detached barn conversion situated next door to the owner's property, on the edge of the charming market town of Long Sutton, 9 miles from Wisbech.
Renovated and finished to a high standard throughout, the property offers comfortable, well equipped accommodation in a contemporary style.
With warm and welcoming living quarters and a delightful enclosed private garden, allowing pets to run around freely and ideal for sitting out, relaxing and soaking up the sun, this is an ideal base for that relaxing holiday.
Within walking distance of the town centre, The Barn is handily located for enjoying a variety of shops and pubs with the local pub, The Old Ship Inn, just a short stroll away.
The area is perfect for dog walking, being close to Wash coast, an English nature site just a ten minute drive away, and also makes a great base from which to explore the three counties of Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk.
Two bedrooms: 1 x 6 ft double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath with shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor WC and basin. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room.
- Dimplex electric wall heaters
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, TV with Freeview, Blu-ray player, small selection of books/games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with garden furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Dog must be kept downstairs and off furniture in sitting room
- Note: This property is on the main road leading into Long Sutton.
About the location
Wisbech 9 miles; Holbeach 5 miles; King's Lynn 14 miles.
The charming small market town of Long Sutton is situated in south-east Lincolnshire, close to the borders of Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. The town is full of beautiful buildings including St Mary's Church, which dates from c.1170 and boasts the highest wooden spire in the country, and also some fine examples of Georgian architecture. The busy street market is every Friday with stalls run by local traders. Ideally located for exploring Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk, this is a great base for a varied and enjoyable holiday.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute