- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandysul 1 mile.
This superb Llandysul cottage, a stone barn conversion in a courtyard setting, offers modern accommodation with great character.
Overlooking open countryside and the owner's donkey sanctuary, this Llandysul cottage is perfect to enjoy this beautiful part of Wales.
A bright kitchen with dining area welcomes you at meal times, and the sitting room of this Llandysul cottage has a woodburner for cooler nights.
Both spacious bedrooms have en-suite shower rooms, and one has its own private decked balcony area.
Unwind in the hot tub or take advantage of the shared gym and sauna, or the table tennis and dart board just next door.
From this Llandysul cottage, take scenic walks and cycle rides or explore the bustling town of Carmarthen with its unique steam railway, Castle and Merlins Centre.
The Cardiganshire and Pembrokeshire coastlines offer lovely beaches and superb boat trips.
This wonderful Llandysul cottage has it all!
Two bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double bed (zip/link, can be twin by prior arrangement) with en-suite jet shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with balcony and en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Shared utility. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large fridges in shared utility, dishwasher, 42" TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed slate front patio with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival)
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- Four well-behaved pets welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: Over 12s only (no infants)
- Note: No hen, stag or similar groups please
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole
- Note: This property can be booked with Ref
- 4285 to accommodate up to 12 people
- When booked together the owner will offer a 20% discount off the weekly rental at Miller's Cottage
- Note: Horse riding available so guests can go for a hack or get involved with an "own a horse day" at additional cost, please contact the owner for more details.
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.
Note: Over 12s only (no infants)
- Last minute