“There are more than donkeys at this ...”There are more than donkeys at this property - there are horses, pigs, goats, reas, chickens and more, so it might be nice to include this in your advertisement.
- Hot tub
- Four poster bed
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Llandysul 1 mile.
A detached, luxurious, single-storey cottage, in a spacious courtyard location, lovingly transformed by the owner from a farm dairy to a superb Llandysul holiday cottage.
Overlooking wonderful open countryside and the owner's donkey sanctuary this Llandysul cottage retains all the vaulted ceilings with open beams throughout, and boasts spacious, light and airy rooms including a delightful sitting room with welcoming woodburner for cooler evenings, and three charming bedrooms, one with a four poster and en-suite.
Pop outside this Llandysul cottage to use the large hot tub on a pretty decked area, or, for the more energetic, there is the shared use of a gym.
Walks from this Llandysul cottage take you through the most scenic countryside, while local working mills and an array of castles can be discovered in the area.
With the coastlines of Ceredigion, Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire within easy reach, this is a superb Llandysul cottage at any time of the year.
All ground floor with some internal steps. Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size four poster double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 1 x twin (zip/link, can be super king-size double by prior arrangement), 1 x king-size double. Bathroom with bath, shower cubicle, basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar (seats 6). Shared use of separate utility. Sitting room (seats 8) with dining area (seats 8), two sofa beds & woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- Washing machine, 2 tumble dryers and 2 large drinks fridges in shared utility
- 50" TV with YouView, DVD, books/games/DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed slate patios to front & rear with furniture & BBQ
- Sole use of an 8-seater hot tub (supplement applicable all year round of £50 per week or cost for short break is £10 per day up to a max. of £50 for hot tub use, payable direct to owner upon arrival), shared decked area
- Shared use of gym/sauna, table tennis & utility (shared with 2 other holiday cottages on site)
- Six well-behaved pets welcome at £20 pppw
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1 mile
- Note: There are 3 steps between sitting room & kitchen, and from kitchen to bedrooms
- Less mobile access on all levels
- Note: Children aged 12 & over only (no infants)
- Note: No hen & stag parties
- Note: Owner runs a B&B on site - can offer catering for cottage guests at additional cost
- Note: Water (inc. drinking water) is spring water from owner's own fully inspected bore hole
- Note: Check in time at this property is 5pm
- Note: This property can be booked with ref: 7264 to accommodate up to 12 people
- When booked together the owner will offer a 20% discount off the weekly rental at Miller's Cottage.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Cardigan 13 miles.
Llandysul is a vibrant village with a selection of shops, tea rooms and pubs, and even its own canoeing club. Visit nearby New Quay or one of the numerous beaches on the Cardiganshire, Carmarthenshire or Pembrokeshire coastline. Boat trips to spot dolphins, whitewater rafting or a trip on a steam railway may appeal, or how about a day out to explore all the historic castles, mills and formal gardens? A wonderful base for touring this delightful area of Wales.
Note: Children aged 12 & over only (no infants).