- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Fully refurbished top floor apartment in renovated Grade III listed former Edwardian Craig Mhor hotel, set back from the road in its own grounds, in the delightful highland village of Newtonmore.
This stylish Newtonmore cottage apartment is ideal for a couple, with the added attraction of an elegant twin day bed that could be used for up to two children.
The accommodation at this Newtonmore cottage apartment consists of a bright open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area area tastefully furnished throughout.
The spacious double bedroom and bathroom complete the layout at this Newtonmore cottage apartment.
There is ample parking in the property's own grounds and this Newtonmore cottage apartment also boasts a large lawned area to the front as well as a communal courtyard with drying facilities to the rear.
This Newtonmore cottage apartment is ideally placed to explore the many year-round activities that the town and area have to offer, from excellent walking in the Cairngorm mountains and skiing and snowboarding in Cairngorm, Nevis Range or Lecht through the winter months to mountain biking at Laggan Wolftrax.
Superb golfing and fishing combine to make this truly an area worth visiting.
All third floor. One bedroom with double bed and fold out day bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, CD/radio with iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and toddler's booster seat available
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Shared lawned garden to front of property
- Shared courtyard and drying facilities to rear
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 100 yards
- Note: There is a large window in the bedroom doubling as a fire exit to external escape stairs, parents of young children should be aware, and may choose to close the latch at the top of the door, which is positioned out of a child's reach
- Note: Property accessed via stairs to the third floor.
About the location
Kingussie 3 miles; Aviemore 15 miles; Fort William 45 miles; Inverness 47 miles.
Overlooking the River Spey, in the Cairngorms National Park (Britain's largest), Newtonmore has several shops and pubs, as well as two excellent, award-winning museums - the Highland Folk Museum and Clan MacPherson Museum. Newtonmore's Wildcat Trail is a popular, 7-mile circular walk around the edge of the village, taking in the River Spey with woodland, moorland and wonderful views across the valley to the Cairngorms, and behind the village to the Monadhliath Mountains - a fitting introduction to the delights of the National Park. For younger visitors, the Folk Park, the Wildlife Park at Kincraig, Landmark at Carrbridge and the Steam Railway are all outstanding local attractions. The area offers fine golf, fishing, pony trekking, walking, birdwatching, cycling, mountain biking, climbing and skiing, making it an ideal base from which to discover all that this scenic area of Scotland has to offer.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute