“Fabulous cottage and extremely well ...”Fabulous cottage and extremely well equipped
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This delightful cottage is located centrally in the popular coastal village of East Runton near to Cromer, on the wonderful North Norfolk Coastline.Ideal for couples, solo travellers, or a small family looking to explore this beautiful stretch of coastline, and particularly for those travelling with their baby or toddler, who will enjoy the toy selection and all the necessary equipment in the cottage.
Step in to this character-rich property and enjoy all the luxuries of a well-equipped, fully-fitted kitchen and beautiful, cosy living area with an abundance of beams and exposed brickwork.
Follow the traditional, winding Norfolk stairs up to the master bedroom, single bedroom and beautifully-presented bathroom.
Just a short stroll from this delightful cottage is the wonderful beach, popular with bathers, surfers and children, a village shop for all your essentials and a pub and a restaurant to enjoy a bite to eat or a drink to discuss the day’s adventures.
You have everything you need on your doorstep and there is so much on offer close by.
Take a drive along the coastal road or jump on to the local hopper bus which takes you to all the key locations.
Alternatively, take the famous Poppy Line from Sheringham and explore some of Norfolk by rail.
This is a wonderful little cottage which is a perfect base for exploring this picturesque part of Norfolk whatever the time of the year you visit.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double bedroom, 1 x 2' 6" single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate, changing mat and children's toys (including a bucket and spade for the beach)
- Roadside parking nearby, on a first come, first served basis (unloading outside only), pay and display car park nearby
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Coast/beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Property adjacent to main road, some noise may be heard
- Note: Steep cottage stairs, not suitable for less mobile
- Note: The travel cot can only be fitted in the single room
- Note: Check-in 4pm
- Note: Max occupancy 3 including infants.
About the location
Cromer 1.5 miles; Sheringham 3.5 miles; Holt 9.5 miles.
East Runton is a small village, set near the North Sea in Norfolk and was once a traditional fishing village. The village now boasts its own shops, pubs, fish and chip shop and a lovely sandy beach with lifeguards. Nearby East Runton is the popular coastal town of Cromer with a beautiful Victorian pier offering visitors the chance to see theatre shows, visit the museum and also the RNLI lifeboat station. This area of North Norfolk has many different places of interest worth visiting, including local golf courses at West Runton, Cromer and Sheringham and the popular National Trust Sheringham Park and Felbrigg Hall. East Runton is a lovely village and ideally located for discovering this wonderful part of Norfolk.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute