Maesgwynne Mansion Cottages
St Clears 6 miles. A quadrangle of stone cottages, next to the owners' home, beautifully located within 40 acres of wonderful, woodland grounds, also boasting a private fishing lake. Each cottage has private patio areas with picnic tables as well as full use of the extensive grounds and an outdoor heated swimming pool available May to September. With cottages sleeping from four to eight, there is one to suit any family or a larger group all holidaying together. Guests can soak up the far-reaching views, as far as the Preseli Mountains, while dining alfresco or lazing by the pool. Take woodland walks on site, go for a bike ride or drive to explore this wondrous part of Wales with historic castles, a variety of theme parks, unique little villages and the famous coast boasting some of the world’s best sandy beaches and hidden coves. From these delightful cottages your days out will be exciting and fulfilling all year round.
As part of a picturesque courtyard of stone holiday cottages, this three bedroom cottage has split-level accommodation with open plan living room and a private patio area with stunning countryside views over fields, woodland and as far as the Preseli Hills and Mountains.
You can enjoy quiet times together here or make new friends in the pool, by the lake or while walking or cycling in the charming grounds.
Note: This property can be booked with Refs: 924597, 924587 and 924598, together they sleep 24.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x lower ground floor adult bunks. Lower ground floor bathroom with bath, hand-held shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Bio mass central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own pool towels
- Cot and highchair on request
- Ample off road parking
- Shelter for bikes
- Private patio with picnic table plus shared use of individual, portable BBQs, outdoor heated pool, fishing lake, pond, lawned and woodland grounds
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 1 mile
- Note: Bathroom and bedroom with adult bunks down 4 steps
- Note: Shared outdoor heated swimming pool available 1st May-30th September only
- Note: Open lake in grounds about 3/4 mile from cottages reached via a woodland road with coarse fishing available all year round (please bring own equipment)
- Note: Large open raised lily pond in grounds
- Note: Children to be supervised due to open pond, lake and swimming pool
- Note: There are two wheelchairs available for guests to use free of charge
- Please contact the owner for more information
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Check-out time 10am.
About the location
St Clears 6 miles.
Llanboidy is a small Welsh village with a local Spar shop and Post Office and two public houses. The nearest town is St Clears; a small town set inland between Carmarthen and the coastal resorts of the Pembrokeshire coast. Great for exploring the South Wales coastline, the area is ideal for walkers, cyclists, and explorers alike. St. Clears hosts a variety of festivals and carnivals throughout the year, has a number of shops, pubs and eateries, and the mound of the 12th century St. Clears Castle can still be seen.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute