Fancy winning yourself a bundle of fantastic goodies from the Lake District? Our focus here at Sykes Cottages this month is to #DiscovertheLakes in all its glory. To celebrate, we’re bringing you an exciting competition…
What we’re searching for is the ultimate picture that represents the Lake District; the embodiment of the region in one fabulous photo. Whether it’s a scenic shot of the breath-taking National Park, a dramatic shot from a hike on one of its many fantastic walking trails or a quaint shot of the tranquil Cumbrian coastline, we want you to get creative and get snapping.
Join us in celebrating the Lake District by entering our #DiscovertheLakes photograph competition. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs and entering is easy!
Towards the end of the month, we will be selecting one lucky winner who will receive the following incredible prize bundle:
- £250 Sykes holiday voucher
- A hamper of delicious goodies from Hawkshead Relish Company
- A collection of ‘Wainwright Walks’ books
- A hamper of treats from Romney’s, makers of the world famous Kendal Mint Cake
- A ceramic vase complete with an original, handmade design from Witch Mountain
How to enter
To enter the competition, post your picture to our Facebook page, or via Twitter or Instagram, adding the @SykesCottages tag, and including #DiscovertheLakes in your post/tweet.
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes Cottages and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must reside within the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- There can only be one entry per person and per blog, multiple entries will not be counted.
- To enter the competition, post your picture to our Facebook page, or via Twitter or Instagram, adding the @SykesCottages tag, and including #DiscovertheLakes in your post/tweet.
- Closing date for entries is 00.01 am 27/06/2017. Winners will be contacted and announced by 5.30 pm 29/06/2017. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and the winner will be re-selected from all other entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the necessary permissions have been obtained and that the image does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- By entering an image into the competition, you grant Sykes Cottages permission to use the image in any of their publications or marketing material, whether it be digitally or physically. This permission cannot be revoked.
- Sykes Cottages’ decision on the winners is final.
- The Sykes Cottage holiday voucher prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to change other advertised prizes, in the event they are unavailable, for something of equal or greater value.
- The winner must provide proof of identity, when requested.
- Sykes Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary, for example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- The prizes are supplied “as is” with no guarantee to its suitability.
- Sykes Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.