- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review
"A lovely cosy cabin in an excellent position in the holiday village, very close to all the amenities."
The village itself was very well run and in a good location for exploring the New Forest. The cabin was well maintained and perfect for the three of us. (I think it would have been a bit cramped for 6). The only thing we felt was lacking was some coat hooks to hang our damp coats on, otherwise it was perfect.
There are no reviews featuring this term Show all reviews
- Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin
- Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with double sofa bed and electric fire
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge with freezer box, hairdryer
- Smart TV, DVD player, Amazon Firestick, WiFi, selection of books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Private driveway for 2 cars
- Wrap-around veranda with furniture and barbecue
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 0.1 miles, pub 0.5 miles, River Avon 0.7 miles
- Note: Guests have access to a range of on-site facilities by purchasing a pass and booking services at reception; facilities include an indoor and outdoor swimming pool gym, spa, and evening entertainment
- Note: Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 10am
- Note: Please bring your own towels
- Note: Third dog allowed by prior arrangement
- Please note: This property can only accept check ins on either a Friday or Monday
Resting upon New Forest Lodge Park in Godshill, Hampshire is Pinecone Cabin, a delightful, wood-cladded lodge.
Offering six guests and their canine companions a rural base in the New Forest National Park, with access to a wealth of on-site facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, shared gym, and restaurant, Pinecone Cabin delivers the ideal base for a getaway, for couples, families and friends.
Park up on the private driveway, making your way up to the lodge and its open-plan living space; use this as your social hub whilst preparing meals, dining as a group, and relaxing in front of the electric fire, with your favourite film on in the backdrop through the Amazon Firestick.
Step outside to truly experience your tranquil base, set out for alfresco dining with outdoor furniture and a barbecue, or to keep the entire family entertainment, head to reception to book a range of on-site activities.
Return to the lodge to catch some rest, selecting between a double and a twin bedroom, awakening to a refresh in the bathroom, where you have the choice of a bath or a shower.
Grab your walking boots and head towards Fordingbridge Recreation Ground and Playpark, resting upon the banks of River Avon, before heading further into the national park, with a host of beauty spots to stop off at; be sure to visit Furzey Gardens, discover Bolderwood Deer Sanctuary, enjoy a stroll around Blashford Lakes Nature Reserve, or hike across the Moors Valley Country Park & Forest.
Head to Mudeford Quay and discover a range of family-friendly sandy beaches or visit Christchurch and choose from a selection of award-winning beaches, a coastal nature reserve and heritage attractions.
Bournemouth and Southampton and its shoreline can be reached by car, home to further eateries, shops and attractions, where you can tour the SeaCity Museum, delve into the area's heritage at Tudor House & Garden, or simply enjoy the coastal views across the pier.
Experience all of this, and more, at Pinecone Cabin.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
About the location
Fordingbridge 3.4 miles; Southampton 17.1 miles; Cranborne Chase AONB 18.1 miles.
Godshill is a charming village resting in the New Forest National Park between Fordingbridge and Blissford. The village is well-known for the story behind its name, which refers to how God wished the villages historic church to be built on the hill, and offers a small selection of attractions, including Arniss Equestrian, Goldshill Inclosure with Bill’s Walk, and Godshill Wood. Dining options include The Fighting Cocks Pub, whilst you can stock up on essentials at the nearby village store. Within easy reach of the village is Fornbridge, where you will find the further attractions and amenities of Fordingbridge Park, Fordingham Museum Trust and the delightful 18th-century gastropub, The Gorge.
Note: Please bring your own towels.
Note: Third dog allowed by prior arrangement
Please note: This property can only accept check ins on either a Friday or Monday
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute