- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
1 Customer Review
"Great barn and certainly well equipped."
My only niggle was that the beds were made up with 10 tog duvets in August. We were boiling! So an investment in some thinner duvets for the summer months would certainly be a bonus. Otherwise a great property and I would recommend.
There are no reviews featuring this term Show all reviews
- Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size with en-suite walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC, 1 x double with Smart TV, 1 x twin with Smart TV
- Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin, heated towel rail and WC
- Open-plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and hairdryer
- 3 x Smart TVs and WiFi
- Fuel, power, and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off-road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with gravelled area and furniture
- No smoking
- Shop 0.6 miles, pub 1.7 miles
- Note: Though the barn is single-storey, there are steps up into the property and throughout
- Note: The garden is not enclosed and there is a pond nearby, children must be supervised at all times
- 2 dogs accepted.
North Walsham 1.8 miles.
In the quaint village of Felmingham, Norfolk lies The Barnhouse, a welcoming, single-storey barn conversion.
With Smart TVs, character beams and a homely décor, this holiday home is the ideal spot for family or friends to get together for a relaxing break.
As you arrive, find off-road parking and an outdoor sitting area, perfect for a cup of coffee or some alfresco dining in the milder weather.
Step into the open-plan living space, where the well-equipped kitchen invites you to rustle up family meals to eat at the breakfast bar with seating for six.
After dinner, pop your dishes in the handy dishwasher and unwind with a film on the Smart TV, perhaps with the woodburning stove flicking in the background if it gets chilly.
Freshen up before bed in the sleek shower room, before choosing from a double or a twin bedroom to rest in, each with its own Smart TV.
Finishing off the sleeping quarters is a characterful king-size bedroom with a convenient shower room for that extra bit of privacy.
When you're ready to go exploring, head to the nearby market town of North Walsham, where you can take a leisurely stroll along the North Walsham and Dilham Canal, immerse yourself in history at the North Walsham and District Museum, or pay a visit to the mediaeval St Nicholas Church, which features impressive architecture and intricate stained-glass windows.
Bacton Woods, a peaceful woodland area perfect for nature lovers, is just a short drive away, with plenty of walking trails, cycling routes, and picnicking spots where you can soak in the beautiful surroundings; the Broads National Park is also nearby, boasting Britain's largest protected wetland, with plenty of wildlife to discover.
Explore the Norfolk Coast Path, visit the East Ruston Old Vicarage Gardens, stroll through the grounds of Felbrigg Hall, or spend the day at Cromber or Mundesley Beach.
With plenty to do in this scenic area, choose The Barnhouse for a holiday to remember.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £500.
About the location
- Stalham 9 miles
- Norwich 15 miles
North Walsham is a well-stocked market town resting in the northeast part of Norfolk. This lovely town offers the visitor a range of excellent spots to eat, drink and shop. From North Walsham, the Norfolk coast is easily accessible, with stunning spots such as Cromer within reach and well worth a trip to the seaside in the summer months. For an inland day trip, the wondrous city of Norwich is just 15 miles away, featuring magnificent architecture and a multitude of first-class amenities and activities to make the most of. The ever-popular seaside resort of Great Yarmouth is worth the trip down the coast for its traditional charm and seaside entertainment, a great spot for a family day out.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute