- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Reviews & Ratings
3 Customer Reviews
"The house was warm with plenty of hot water for all the baths and showers."
The listing, however, showed a dishwasher in the property but this wasn't the case. There is a steriliser which although NOT ideal would have been an option if the sink next to it had worked for rinsing the dishes (bangs and clatters). This inconvenience meant that we had to hand wash all the dishes for the week for 11 people....this wasn't what we wanted while on holiday. The kitchen is an industrial kitchen which on the whole worked well (very well equipped) but it had a ventilation system that meant it was ice cold day and night, a new, more modern kitchen would certainly be a big bonus to this house. The house itself is old and requires updating but has a charm about it that would make us want to return in the future. Evelyn the housekeeper was very friendly and always contactable.
"Plenty of space for everyone to gather together or do their own thing."
Great kitchen space with loads of equipment. Enjoyed walking by the river, fantastic it was so close. Evelyn was lovely.
"The house is absolutely spectacular."
The seven of us had plenty of space, and the commercial kitchen was incredibly well equipped. Evelyn and Angie were delightful and took care of the daily tidying, freeing up more time for us to enjoy the area. We will be back!
There are no reviews featuring this term Show all reviews
- Over three floors
- Seven bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x family room with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 2 x second floor twin with en-suite bath, shower over, basin and WC, 1 x ground floor twin with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor basin and WC
- Ground floor WC
- Fitted kitchen
- Dining room
- Sitting room with open fire
- Second sitting room
- Main hall with seating.
- Oil central heating with open fire in sitting room
- Gas range cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Lawned gardens with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: 3 hours of housekeeping service inc. in rent
- Chef available on request at extra charge
- Note: River Spey is a few hundred yards away, river fishing by prior arrangement
- Note: check-in 16.00hrs and departure is strictly 10.00am
- Note: Property can accept dogs upon request, but they are not allowed in the property, they can be kept in the courtyard or warm drying room
- Please Note: No Stag/Hen Parties or similar, if your booking is a celebration of some kind, please contact reservations before booking to confirm the owner is happy to take your booking.
Grantown-on-Spey 1.5 miles.
Inverallan House is an impressive property dating from the 18th century and is situated in private grounds beside the River Spey on the edge of Grantown-on-Spey in the Cairngorms National Park.
Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands, visitors to this Grantown-on-Spey house can have the best of both worlds by simply enjoying the comfort and ambience of the property and its stunning surroundings, whilst also making the most of the wide choice of outdoor activities on offer in this area.
At this Grantown-on-Spey holiday home, there are seven spacious bedrooms, all with en-suite facilities, one of which even has its own front door.
The kitchen has been very well-equipped and provides the perfect opportunity for budding chefs to prepare sumptuous meals for the whole party before taking their place in the dining room with its long table and oil paintings on the wall, giving a touch of grandness to your dining experience.
There is a wonderfully stylish sitting room at this Grantown-on-Spey house with a warming open fire and picture windows giving you views across the river, plus the second sitting room has a TV where you can leave the children while you sit and sip a relaxing drink in peace and quiet.
A complimentary housekeeper at this property means that you can spend your days exploring this wonderful region of Scotland, walking the local area, fishing on the River Spey or maybe trying a spot of whisky tasting at one of the nearby distilleries.
The high quality of accommodation ensures that your stay will be unforgettable and there is nothing that this Grantown-on-Spey house and the local area does not offer, whether it is cycling, walking, golf, fishing, skiing or just relaxing, you will love it!
EPC Rating: Band F
About the location
- Aviemore 12 miles
- Inverness 35 miles
In the heart of the Scottish Highlands, Grantown-on-Spey has much to offer. There is a variety of shops, bars and restaurants in the town to tempt visitors, or use it as a base for exploring the varied pursuits of the area. Enjoy mountain biking, fishing, golfing on the area’s five courses, walking in the surrounding hills and woodlands, birdwatching and of course following the Castle and Whisky trails. In season, skiing is a popular activity at the nearby Cairngorms and Lecht Ski Centres, while the scenery of the Cairngorms National Park offers tranquil respite from a hectic life, no matter what the season.
This property offers the following short breaks: