Rosemaddon is a pretty detached Grade II listed period cottage.
The spacious accommodation is laid out over two floors, including a Minstrels Gallery over the living room which gives access to the three bedrooms.
Rosemaddon’s owner is a keen supporter of local artists and evidence of this can be seen around the cottage.
Rosemaddon is an ideal base for a family party or groups of friends who wish to stay together.
Rosemaddon has a heavily beamed, open plan fully fitted/well equipped kitchen and dining area.
Due to its central location, Rosemaddon will appeal to those who like to be within a close walking distance from Crantock village’s facilities, as well as being just a short drive from all of Cornwall’s sporting, leisure and other attractions.
Crantock beach is also just a five minute walk from the barn, making it an excellent spot for surfers and beach lovers.
Furthermore, with a fully enclosed garden it provides a safe place to let your dogs run around without having to worry about them escaping.
Bedroom 1: 2 x single beds with a cot with bedside tables, wardrobe, chest of drawers, full length mirrors, flat screen TV, lockable sliding doors leading to a Juliette balcony over looking garden.
Bedroom 2: 1 x double bed with chest of drawers, dressing table with chair.
Bedroom 3: 1 x superking bed, can be 2 x single beds on request, with bedside tables, chest of drawers, large mirror, TV, also with En-suite: Bath with shower head, sink, WC.
1 x Shower room: Shower cubicle, sink, WC. Cloakroom & utility room upon entering front door.
Large sitting room with polished wooden floor and rugs, sofas & arm chairs, TV, DVD, Hi-Fi system. Minstrel's Gallery with desk and seating area up the stairs.
- Heavily beamed, open plan fully fitted /well equipped kitchen and dining area
- Kitchen with electric cooker, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, payphone, stereo
- Free wifi access & pay phone, TV, DVD, Hi-Fi system
- High chair and cot available
- Two well behaved dogs welcome
- Private gardens
- Off road parking for up to 2 cars
- Central location & close to beach
- Included in the rental price is bed linen for each bed that has been booked and a shower mat for each shower or bath - each guest is provided with a bath and hand towel however, guests must provide their own beach towels
- Shop and pub 5 minute walk
- Fuel and power included in rent
- Sorry, no smoking
- Note: Check-in is from 4pm
- Note: Sorry, no hen, stag parties or similar
- Note: There is a £40 charge per pet.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
About the location
Newquay 4.5 miles.
Crantock is a small Cornish village, just a short walk from the beach, close to the popular resort of Newquay. If you want to escape the crowds, yet still be close to the action, this is the place to be. There's stunning countryside all around and lots of pretty villages to explore; however, it is the coast that dominates. Enjoy superb walks along the coastal path over dramatic cliff-tops, or magnificent surfing on beaches stretching from Watergate Bay in the North to Fistral beach in the centre of Newquay and on down the coast. There are a number of golf courses in the area, as well as National Trust properties, traditional pubs and outstanding restaurants. Newquay itself is a visitor's paradise with a wide variety of shops, pubs and restaurants, plus attractions such as the Sea Life Centre, Newquay Zoo and nearby Dairyland and Eden Project.
This property offers the following short breaks: