Mold 4.5 miles. A pair of delightful, two bedroom cottages set in the owners’ grounds and surrounded by countryside in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, with woodlands walks from the door. They are just outside the hamlet of Eryrys and 1.6 miles from the village of Llanferres, on the edge of the Nercwys mountain range in Denbighshire. Modern and comfortable, these two semi-detached cottages each have a private patio area with furniture and a barbecue, where you can sit and enjoy the far-reaching, undisturbed views to Bryn Alyn along the valley. An adjoining door means that they can be booked together, to allow friends and family to holiday together whilst maintaining a level of privacy if required. There is bike storage on request and with 180 acres of woodland tracks and bike trails stretching from the door, along with doorstep access onto the Clwydian Way, they are ideal for the walkers and cycling enthusiasts alike. Nearby is the popular village of Loggerheads, which provides access onto Moel Famau and the Loggerheads Country Park, whilst the thriving market towns of Ruthin and Mold are nearby. Two perfect cottages for a wonderful holiday in Wales.
A delightful two bedroom cottage, accessed by a ramp, which leads into the open plan sitting room with French doors onto the patio.
The cottage enjoys underfloor heating throughout, with the added benefit of a freestanding woodburner to warm your toes by on cooler spring and autumn evenings.
A cosy dining table provides a social area to sit and relax around, with simple home-cooked meals prepared in the modern kitchen, where you will find all the equipment you should need for a memorable week’s holiday.
There are two well-appointed bedrooms, offering twin and double beds, and the wet room is modern and stylish, making the property suitable for the less mobile if required.
A perfect country cottage for family or friends.
Note: This cottage is attached to Ref. 926968, together they sleep 10.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with FreeSat, DVD, CD/DAB radio, Bluetooth speaker, WiFi (not suitable for streaming)
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and fireguard
- Off road parking for 2 cars on shared driveway
- Shared bike storage on request
- Private enclosed front patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of owner’s garden
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4.5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Limited mobile signal with some providors, Vodaphone booster available
- Note: Pets must be on a lead when outside the property
- Note: There is an interconnecting door between the property and Ref 926968, it is kept locked at all times unless the properties are booked as a group.
About the location
Loggerheads 0.4 miles; Chester 16 miles; Llangollen 20 miles.
The bustling market town of Mold lies in an ideal position for exploring the attractions of North Wales, with excellent access to superb walking and breathtaking scenery. It offers a regular market, a selection of shops, some good pubs and of course Theatre Clwyd, the National Theatre for Wales. Chester is just 16 miles away, with its historic buildings, riverside walks, racecourse and excellent shopping. An excellent touring base for North Wales.
Note: Detached storage garage being built next to cottage by owner. Some light building noise may be heard occasionally and the work should be complete by summer 2017.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute