Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided on this website.
- The competition promoter is Sykes Holiday Cottages Ltd (“Sykes”, “we” or “us”) a company established in the UK with a registered office address at One City Place, Queens Road, Chester, CH1 3BQ. Registered in England and Wales, company number: 4469189.
- The title of the competition is ‘Find 30 Locations’.
- The competition will run from 00:01 3 Dec 2019. (“Opening Date”) until 23:59 31 January 2020. (“Closing Date”). All entries must be submitted before the Closing Date and entries submitted after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- Sykes reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the competition at any time.
- To enter the competition individuals must complete the following actions:
- Find all 30 clues in Sykes Holiday Cottages’ Find 30 Locations quiz
- Register on the Find 30 quiz page to save your progress
- Entry is free of charge and no payments are required to participate.
- The competition is only open to those who are 18 years or over and who are residents of the UK. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The Company’s employees and their immediate families, the Company’s agents and anyone professionally connected with the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
- The Company reserves the right to check the validity of any entry. Entries failing to comply with these rules may not be accepted.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- Entrants may enter only once.
- The prize details are as follows: Sykes Holiday Cottages voucher worth £500.
- All prizes are non-changeable, non-refundable & non-transferable after the first visit. No cash alternative.
- Prize-winner management handled by Sykes Holiday Cottages.
- Winners must have access to a personal email account.
- The winner should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed.
- The prize is valid for 24 months from the date of notification of winning. Voucher can only be used on 1 holiday covering the total cost excluding insurance and any other add-ons. Any balance remaining on the voucher may no longer be used after the expiry of its validity period.
- Individual supplier terms and conditions apply.
- The winner of the prize will be selected at random from eligible entrants.
- The winner will be notified by Sykes via email within 15 days of the closing date. The winner will have 14 days to accept the prize before another winner is randomly selected.
Exclusion of liability
In so far as permitted by law, the Company shall not be responsible for and shall not cover nor insure any entrants and or the winner, and third parties from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, judgements, costs, charges and expenses of whatever kind and nature relating to the credit and prizes in any way.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Company may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.