This month, our focus here at Sykes Cottages is to get out and #DiscoverCornwall in all its glory. To celebrate, we’re bringing you an exciting competition…
We’re looking for the most quintessentially Cornish photograph, the ultimate image that captures the true essence of Cornwall. A shot from visiting an iconic spot, tucking into a Cornish cream tea, exploring a hidden gem, riding a wave, or something completely different – how you interpret the brief is up to you, so don’t be afraid to think outside the box with this one! We want you to get snapping and share your best photo with us.
Join us in celebrating Cornwall by entering the #DiscoverCornwall photograph competition. There are some fantastic prizes up for grabs and entering is easy!
At the end of the month, we’ll be picking one lucky winner who’ll receive our amazing prize bundle:
– a £250 Sykes holiday voucher
– a weekend Family Ticket to Cornwall’s Rock Oyster Festival (July 7th-8th), celebrating music, art, and amazing food, including the famous local oysters
– a hamper of Smuggler’s Brew blend goodies from the tea-lightful folk at Cornish Tea
– a bespoke deluxe shellfish toolkit and a family crabbing kit from Down the Cove, the number one Cornish authority on the best ways of sourcing, preparing and enjoying seafood
– a pizza meal for two at any Stable restaurant, complete with two of their signature Cider Boards on the house
What more could you possibly ask for?
How to Enter…
To enter, just post your photo on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tag @sykescottages and add #DiscoverCornwall.
Good luck. We can’t wait to see your shots!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes Cottages and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- To be in with a chance of winning, entrants must reside within the United Kingdom or Ireland.
- There can only be one entry per person and per blog, multiple entries will not be counted.
- Closing date for entries is 00.01 am 28/02/2017. Winners will be contacted and announced by 5.30 pm 28/02/2016. Winners must claim their prize within 30 days of notification or the prize will be void and the winner will be re-selected from all other entrants.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure the necessary permissions have been obtained and that the image does not infringe on any third party’s copyright.
- By entering an image into the competition, you grant Sykes Cottages permission to use the image in any of their publications or marketing material, whether it be digitally or physically. This permission cannot be revoked.
- Sykes Cottages’ decision on the winners is final.
- The Sykes Cottage holiday voucher prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to change other advertised prizes, in the event they are unavailable, for something of equal or greater value.
- Sykes Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary, for example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- The prizes are supplied “as is” with no guarantee to its suitability.
- Sykes Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to the competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to declare any competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- Entry into this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.