In August’s prize draw, we’re giving away an amazing £1,000 holiday voucher. One lucky winner will be able to book the ultimate UK cottage break that the whole family will remember for years to come.
How to enter
Entering couldn’t be simpler. Here are the five different ways you can enter the competition (you can enter the draw more than once).
Book a holiday (worth 5 entries)
By purchasing a holiday with us in August, you will be entered for the draw. 5 entries per booking. Find your perfect holiday here.
Download (and login to) our new app (worth 3 entries)
Download our new App and login to receive 3 entries into the prize draw – available on iPhone and Android.
Leave us a review (worth 3 entries)
If you’ve stayed with us recently, respond to the email we send you, asking for feedback, and receive 3 entries into the draw.
Enter your email address (worth 3 entries)
Enter your email address by using a sign-up form on the website, blog or Facebook and receive 3 entries for the prize draw.
Interact with us on social media (worth 1 entry)
Comment on our competition post on Facebook & Instagram or retweet the post on Twitter and be entered into the prize draw.
The more entries you gain into the prize draw, the higher chance you have of winning your dream holiday. So, for example, if you were to ‘Book a holiday’, ‘Leave us a review’ and ‘Enter your email address, you would be entered into the competition 11 times!
If you complete any of the actions above between 1st August – 31st August, 2017, you’ll be entered into the competition.
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms and conditions apply to the “Win £1000 Holiday Vouchers – August 2017” competition (“The Competition”) run by Sykes Cottages and by claiming the prize, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them.
- The competition is open to any person aged 18 and over, except for employees of Sykes Cottages and their families, partners and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- The Competition prize is a £1000 voucher and there will be only one winner.
- Methods of entry: “Book a holiday (worth 5 entries)”, “Engage with us on social media (worth 1 entry)”, “Enter your email address (worth 3 entries)”, “Download (and Login to) our new App (Worth 3 entries)” and “Leave us a Review (Worth 3 entries)”.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to alter or amend the methods of entry or The Competition at any time.
- To enter The Competition, the described action must be completed between 00.01am 01/08/2017 and 23.59 31/08/2017.
- The method of entry “Book a holiday (worth 5 entries)” describes the action of booking a holiday and not the date of the holiday itself.
- Multiple entries by the same person will only be accepted for entries via “Book a holiday” and “Engage with us on social media”.
- The method of entry “Engage with us on social media”, the separate channels, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, are considered unique. Therefore, a total of three entries is available for someone who comments on Facebook & Instagram and retweets the competition post.
- The method of entry “Leave us a review”, describes the action of clicking a link, in an email we’ll send you shortly after your holiday, and leaving us a review on our website. To enter via this method, you must have stayed with Sykes Cottages recently and be the person who made the booking.
- The method of entry “Enter your email address”, describes the action of subscribing to our emails by entering your email into one of our sign up forms on the blog or via a sponsored post on Facebook, promoting The Competition. This method of entry is only available to new subscribers.
- The Competition opens at 00.01am 01/08/2017 andcloses at 23.59pm 31/08/2017.
- The winner will be selected at random and contacted before 18/09/2017. Winners must claim their prize within 10 working days of notification or the prize will be void and a new winner selected.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Sykes Cottages’ decision on the winner is final.
- The Sykes Cottages holiday voucher prize is non-transferable and there shall be no alternative prize or cash alternative offered.
- The winner must provide proof of identity, when requested.
- Sykes Cottages is entitled to refuse to process any prize where necessary. For example, if you are unable to or fail to produce sufficient identification when claiming a prize.
- Sykes Cottages will not be held accountable for any costs, losses, damages and expenses (including travel fees) which the winner may incur in relation to The Competition or prize or as a result of any misrepresentation of the prize.
- Sykes Cottages reserves the right to declare The Competition null and void and stage another competition in its place.
- By claiming The Competition prize constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The voucher can be redeemed during the Booking process by using the unique code associated with the voucher.
- The vouchers are valid for a period of two (2) years from the date of delivery. Any remaining balance on a gift voucher may no longer be used after expiry of its validity period.
- Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England.